Coronavirus / COVID-19
With effect from 10th December 2021 the government has moved to Plan B. Face coverings must now be worn by useres of the village centre., There are exemptions in venues where it is not practical to wear one, such as when you are eating, drinking or exercising. For that reason, face masks will not be required in hospitality settings.
The Regulations permit the removal of face masks for singing in the following situations: as part of a choir, service, performance or rehearsal for a performance.
It is also the hirers responsibility to decide what risks you may encounter during your hire of the Village Centre and what action you need to take to minimise any risks.. It is strongly recommended that you complete a risk assessment based on your activity when using the centre. This will allow you to highlight any risks and plan to mitigate them. It is also important that the premises are left in as clean a condition as is practical for the next user.
You can also follow government guidance here.
Risks can be managed by hirers through ventilation, opening doors and windows. Encouraging use of face coverings in confined places, regular hand washing or hand sanitiser and cleaning frequently used surfaces.
• Let fresh air into enclosed spaces, making it less likely a person will inhale infectious particles.
• Avoid meetings being held in small, poorly ventilated rooms.
• Windows opened at the top should help avoid draughts.
• If windows and doors need to be closed for warmth during the event open them in the interval and after the event finishes for 10 minutes. To save heating costs open for short periods of time.
• Encourage people to come warmly dressed as weather gets colder.
• Do not prop fire doors open.
Facilities available for hire
We have 3 separate areas, in our village centre that can be used. They can be booked as individual rooms, booked together in combination, or the entire village centre booked completely.
We reserve the right to to refuse any booking.
Hire rates can be seen below
Please contact us if you have specific requirements for your booking. Booking email: firstname.lastname@example.org
NB. Please note that the facility capacities shown are approximate and depend on the activity involved.